Posted over in GitHub issues, but wanted to see if anyone has seen this as well:
I noticed this while working with Stripe checkout URLs, which are in the format of:
A hashtag appears about a third way thru all their URLs. → gSXGbr # fidkdW
I reconfigured the form I’m submitting to use
date-turbo-frame="_top" instead of
data-turbo="false" so that I could replace the form using turbo streams on validation errors and do a full redirect to Stripe on success. I then noticed the successful redirect to Stripe stopped working — Stripe would load but just hang while trying to load the checkout page. This was caused by the Stripe URL that turbo was trying to redirect to being ended at where the hashtag appears in the URL.